Ledger wallet Overview
The Ledger wallet is a new hierarchical deterministic multisig hardware wallet for bitcoin users that aims to eliminate a number of attack vectors through the use of a second security layer. This tech-heavy description does not mean much to the average consumer, though, which is why I am going to explain it in plain language, describing what makes the Ledger Wallet Nano tick.In terms of hardware, the Ledger Wallet Nano is a compact USB device based on a smartcard.
Why the demand of Ledger wallet Support Number increased in recent past ?
Altcoin Prices since December 2017 dropped, but demand for sign up to the Ledger wallet have not. Users are still flocking to Ledger wallet, and Ledger wallet is doing their best to accommodate. This increased entry level demand caused lengthy delays in verification. A number of top exchanges were forced to stop accepting new users, or to impose limits on new sign ups . Not only the demand vs supply chain affected the issues with Ledger wallet increased significantly too.
Frequent Issues which require Ledger Nano Support
- Accessing and opening the Ledger Bitcoin Chrome application
- The Ledger Bitcoin Chrome application does not open
- The Ledger Bitcoin Chrome application does not synchronize (balance, transaction history issues)
- Transactions and addresses issues
- Soft forks (Segwit, Segwit 2X…)
- How to start with Ledger Nano S?
- How to use MyEtherWallet with Ledger
- Bitcoin Fork and Bitcoin Cash (BCH /or/ BCC)
Initially when there were less users, one never had to contact Ledger wallet for customer support. But unfortunately , with the increase in number of users at Ledger wallet errors and bugs increased and most investors end up having to do just that. In the beginning due to less no of support staffs customers find that their Ledger wallet provides very limited support. Users found themselves waiting days or weeks to resolve a simple issue with their Ledger wallet account. Later with rising competition Ledger wallet realised that , fast and effective customer support can be a lifesaver for their users and the need for Ledger wallet support number along with backing customer support team is high in demand. With its rapid growth, Ledger wallet has announced live support phone support for it’s customers.
- USA Customers can contact the Ledger wallet customer support at +1-844-617-9531.
- UK Customers can contact the Ledger wallet customer support at +44-808-189-4462.
- Australia Customers can contact the Ledger wallet customer support at +61-885-261-030.
Ledger wallet Support Number is available 24×7 throughout the year . Agents will be available to help with all the issues that occur in the Ledger wallet that require support.All you need to have is you customer id , registered email address and registered phone number handy with you.
For detailed info kindly visit the official website:- https://www.ledger.com/ and raise a ticket there.